Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Updates

2147 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-06-24 11:49:58

•   Level 5   
    (228) points
    delloneill
    2017-06-24 07:56:33
    Hi guys I haven't updated my Maxisys 908 since 2015 due to working in a dealership, but now I'm back working for myself i was going to update it, 1st question will I get the latest software and a years updates or will I only get up to 2016, 2nd question would I be better buying a newer Maxisys, Thanks for you help  

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    tysken

2017-06-24 11:49:58 (Reply to:delloneill)

Hello,

i was i n the same situation like you, but i decided to buy a new update.A new Maxisys is the double and here in Sweden i get my support if something is wrong.Of course, there are many out for a cheap price, but use your you have right now, or is it wrong?

After the updates i get i was really impressed, what the have changed until 2015.They doing their job as well.Benz till exempel i can do much more as before and what i heard, on BMW they are the ruler....

Decide yourself, but the update is much money i agree, but you will be glad.

Only your old Maxisys is bad in battery or something else.But my is like new , so there was no thinking about a new (or other) one.

Greetings Mathias
  Total1 Pages